Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Yellow fever! Kelly Rowland & Olivia Palermo.

I must admit, for me, anyone who does half a decent job at pulling off a yellow outfit with right accessories has their fashion sense in the right place.

I was super excited to see two fashionistas wear and rock (well almost) two yellow looks. Kelly wore a bodycon Victoria Beckham yellow dress which she paired with blue Louboutins, black cuffs and poker straight hair. The idea was to go contrast and it worked for her.

Olivia worked a breezy Topshop lemon yellow dress which she paired with stacked statement neckpieces, a gold clutch, gold cuff and golden lace up heels by Giuseppe Zanotti. I loved the look, save for the golden booties. I would have liked a lighter footwear choice, but she looked good just the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment