Friday, November 4, 2011

Sartorial Smash! Amanda Seyfried.


If Amanda was anywhere close to being unerring while choosing the script of the movie she is currently promoting as she was making her red carpet choices, then I'm buying a ticket. 

Dressed in a watercolor print Michael Angel dress with an asymmetrical slit, this dress is one of my favourites that she has worn during the promotions.

The dress, when presented on the runway had golden Peter Pan collar which she opted out of, and coupled it with eggplant pumps from Lanvin. 

PS: I would like to see her do an off the face hair look, I feel this dress would have been punchier had those gorgeous locks weren’t worn over the shoulder.


1 comment:

  1. I agree. The dress is gorgeous. I would have liked to see her in tied up hair too,you are bang on.

    ReplyDelete