Sunday, March 13, 2011

Celeb sightings at LFW 2011 - Pants Style!

Haseena Jethmalani, Sara Jane Dias and Kamal Sidhu strayed away from all the dresses look and rocked their very individualistic looks.

Haseena - who I think has a bit of a Carrie Bradshaw  complex is pulling of a boho girl - meets 80s look. Oddly enough, it works on her for reasons I can't figure out. But then, why fix it if it ain't broken?






I love Sara Jane's look - there are so many elements that shouldn't work in her case - the shining pants, turquoise beads and matching eye make-up, black jacket and the shoes with floral details. That said, she makes it work for her  and look good while doing it.

  
Kamal is effortlessly casual cool in her blue shirt and grey trouser look, which she paired with a straw Fedora and black thin belt. I would probably loose the matching shoes - but I think she wears the look well.

No comments:

Post a Comment