Friday, July 1, 2011

Sequin LBD or Lace LBD? Jennifer Aniston.

Jennifer Aniston is promoting her upcoming movie - 'Horrible Bosses' and I'm preparing myself for a whole lot of LBD sightings.

Last week, Jennifer was sported wearing a lace Nina Ricci LBD to 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart'. I loved the dress; the silhouette was very refreshing and was styled in true Jennifer style with minimum fuss - with sling back pumps and straight hair.

Yesterday, at another promo event, Jennifer wore a stunning sequin mini dress by Balenciaga with strappy sandals by Versace. Jennifer rocked the LBD with her banging toned body.

However, I'm not sure if I can sit through the coming few weeks of black dresses after black dresses. It's summer after all and we need to see some color.




No comments:

Post a Comment