Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung ...

It was instant love for me the moment I set eyes on Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung dress. It was a dress that was on the way to the week's 'Looks that made us swoon'; thats is, till I got to the shoes. 

 Zoe did total justice to the wonderful dress and its endless Fab details - the beautiful neck, the play of red and pink  layers, the stunning back and the black belt/sash waist. Even to perfectly accessorising it with the unexpected statement bag and red lips.

 If only she exercised caution with those purple shoes.










I SIGH.

3 comments:

  1. I love the dress and her bag.She ruined the look with her funny shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im kinda liking the whole look, she is known for her quirky style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eyyeww the shoes got to go. What a way to ruin tht pretty dress.

    ReplyDelete