Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Who WORE IT BETTER? Michelle Monaghan vs. Rani Mukherjee.

Both Michelle and Rani wore the color of the moment - Blue for their respective events.

Rani wore a midnight blue drape dress which halter neck, which she paired with black heels. I do not have Id on the dress, I think the color looked great on her, and she wore the look well.

I wish she had worn the hair differently, oh well, isn't that something I say about every bollywood actress!





Michelle wore a blue watercolor print dress from Juan Carlos Obando with a retro feel silhouette and leather trim in the front. The dress was lovely, but what totally ruined the look for me were her chunky black heels. A pair of black pumps or a pop of color  would have had me sing a different tune.

I'm going with Rani on this one. You?



No comments:

Post a Comment