Friday, May 13, 2011

Day events at Cannes 2011 – Aishwarya Rai and Angelina Jolie.

 Two much celebrated actresses from both sides of the globe attended their respective promotional/photo calls in day dresses.

Both actresses wore knee length light day dresses, Aishwarya wore a dark Olive trench dress by Lanvin, while Angelina was in head to toe Salvatore Ferragamo. While both looked fresh and beautiful (with faces like that, it’s difficult not to) both the day looks seemed too – tea – with – girlfriends – kind.





Top left - Aishwarya Rai at Cannes 2011, Day 3
Top Right - Angelina Jolie at Cannes 2011, Day 2

2 comments:

  1. I disagree. I think Ash looks fantastic. It's a right daylook and she made the right choice. I mean, look at that face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Desi Girl.I think Ash looks perfect. So does Angelina. In fact, I prefer this look of Ash's to her last 2 looks.Simple make - up and hair suits her much better.

    ReplyDelete